Since 1994, Julian has concentrated on the valuation, acquisition and disposal of trading businesses and fixed income. He specialises in healthcare consultancy (C2/D1 use property), now annually advising on approximately £12 billion of healthcare property.
Julian’s experience focuses on acting for corporate & private operators, PE, lenders, institutions and funds in the valuation and brokerage of corporate & fixed income portfolios. These comprise care homes, hospitals, surgeries, schools, RVs and development throughout the UK & Europe.
Knight Frank’s Healthcare Department is the UK’s market leading and multi award winning team;
- 2022 HealthInvestor’s Consultant of the Year – Transactional
- 3 x winner, including 2021, of HealthInvestor’s Healthcare Property Consultants of The Year
- 2021 winner of HealthInvestor Deal Maker of The Year
- 2019 winner of Grand Prix Power Fifty Awards
- 3 x winner of LaingBuisson’s Property Consultants of the Year
- 9 x winner of AI’s Global Excellence Awards – Most Outstanding Healthcare Property Advisers
The Healthcare team’s market visibility and dominance facilitates them to produce outstanding research.
Additionally Julian is an adventurer, fundraiser, Fellow of The Royal Geographical Society, The Explorers Club, The Arctic Club & The Alpine Club.